Re: /home replication on laptop

Just to avoid confusion:

H>  d) unison. http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison/

H> 	noted, there's an unstable debian package :) and Uwe
H> 	noted that the provided binary worked perfectly on
H> 	his potato.

What I meant and wrote was that the unison-provided binary
(in version 2.6.11) works perfectly on my Debian potato (and
also on my desktop-redhat at work), and BTW also the Solaris
binary (of course, also in version 2.6.11) works perfectly
under a machine that I partially sync to/from.

I have not tested the Debian-binary from unstable.

UN> Of the latter, there is an unstable Debian package, but
UN> the binary version for linux provided by the
UN> unison-developers (for unison-2.6.11) also works
UN> flawlessly on my potato.

== Uwe ==