RE: booting Toshiba Tecra 8100 off CD-ROM

I haven't got the sound running yet - I tried alsa, but not much joy yet.
I don't use the built-in winmodem, I use a separate pcmcia (tdk global
freedom - is a bit flaky getting a connection first time, but with some
persuasion it works)

Norman Walsh helped me with the graphics setup (I couldn't get the XiG
driver to work under Debian, only SuSE as it was RPM based, and I couldn't
be bothered figuring it out - so I use XFree instead)

Hey, Norm, you got sound working yet?