Re: PCMCIA & 2.2.18 images

G'Day !

Based on previous experience with modules ... I would say pcmcia_core depends on
another module(s).  This has to loaded prior to loading pcmcia_core.

Unfortunately I don't know which one, I think there is a i82365SL or TCIC-2,
depending on the type of PCMCIA hardware your laptop has.

cheers,
Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important
than that !!!

                    Brian
                    McGroarty            To:     debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
                    <snowfox@yipy        cc:
                    ap.net>              Subject:     PCMCIA & 2.2.18 images

                    12/02/00
                    03:09 PM

I've just installed the 2.2.18 images and precopmiled PCMCIA
modules. On attempting to load pcmcia_core, I get a series of
unresolved symbols for:

remove_proc_entry_R01553289
interruptible_sleep_on_timeout_R9d9ab410
create_proc_entry_R21131577
interruptible_sleep_on_Rd8cc551a
proc_bus_R304cc22b
__wake_up_R68d29238