noflushd

I have just uploaded to incoming the noflushd daemon.

 Noflushd is a daemon that spins down disks that have not been read from
 after a certain amount of time, and then prevents disk writes from
 spinning them back up. The effect is that the hard disk in your laptop
 actually spins down, saving you battery power, and shutting off the
 loudest component of most laptops.

This works much better than the version of modile-update I have been working
on. I think it should go in task-laptop.

--
see shy jo