Re: pon

On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 01:28:56AM +0900, sen_ml@eccosys.com wrote:

> for reference, plog -f (as root) displays relevant log information on
> my machine.

Speaking of plog, it no longer does anything useful on my computer (running
potato).  It reads the last few lines of /var/log/ppp.log, but nothing has
been written to that file  since January 22.  I think something changed in
the ppp package then, and I didn't explicitly change anything myself.
Has anyone else met with this problem?  I have to read /var/log/syslog
instead to get info on the ppp status.

Drew

--
PGP public key intermittently available at
http://strider.ucdavis.edu/~drew/drewskey.txt