Re: XF86Config for dps Traveller 2000?

> Hi!
>
> A friend of mine has a laptop called
>
> dps Traveller 2000
>
> and since someone gave it to him as a present, he doesn't have any
> documentation about the chip sets etc. at all. If someone has the same
> laptop or one that is compatible to this laptop, it would be nice if
> they could send me a working XF86Config.
>
> Thanks!
>
> P.S.: No, the laptop is not on the Linux-Laptop-homepage, I thought
> about that one, too.

I found it via google! - someone's hacked Xserver for thinkpads works
with it...
   Linkname: Linux on an IBM ThinkPad 770X - XFree86
(Has the server for 3.3.3.1 and some description of usage)

comment from:
Christian Huebner 30 Mar 1999

   Great job. I just installed Your hacked X-Server on a DPS Traveller
   2130 notebook which incidentally shares the 14.1" LCD and the Trident
   Cyber 9397DVD with the TP 770X. Everything works as designed and the
   speed - awesome!

   Good to know that the even non-ThinkPad users are finding the patched
   server useful.
I hope that Cyber is supported now under the current X - but you should try
a server for that chipset and see how it does.

* Heather