Re: Dhcpcd configuration

On Mon, Feb 14, 2000 at 01:59:02PM +0000, Ries van Twisk rvt wrote:
> I run a 2.2.14 kernel and dhcpcd break under this kernel
> so I downloaded and installed the origional dhcpcd kernel.
>
> When I first installed the 'orgional' package I did seen a
> simlink between /etc/resolv.conf and /etc/dhcpc/resolv.conf.
> Since I don't use the origional dhcpcd pachage I don't know
> what the intension of the maintainer wof the deb package was.

dhcpcd 1.3.17pl2-5 works just fine here with 2.2.14.  At one time I used
the pump package and also dhcpcd-sv.  I did not hack on any symlinks;
somewhere the install asked what I wanted and I chose dhcpcd.

HTH... DaveW
--
dwiebold@dazel.com . . . . . . . . . . This computer is running Linux!

The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is that surrounds
universes.