From: Frans Haarman [mailto:haarman@quicknet.nl]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2000 9:35 AM
To: glen@transecure.com
Subject: Cardmanager

Ok I'll probably get flamed for ask this but I read the install man. and
couldn't find it ...

When I want to install pcmcia support for an ethernet install it say
something like :

couldn't find :

/sbin/cardmnger

Is this file located on the standard boot/rescue disk ? Or do I have to use
another driver disk. And how would I load xtra drivers..

Regards

Frans H.