Re: Sound on Dell Inspiron 3500

	I have yet to get recording to work. It's a rather incomplete emulation of the windows sound system or ad1848. 8-P  Don't let it go into sleep mode or it'll come back without an IRQ. I think it has something to do with a specific PnP setup thats not linked to isaPnP since it's a pci card.
	The bios lets you set the interrupts and whatnot but the emulation mode does not get setup untill you run the driver. rather strange IMHO. we need either a specific neomagic 256av driver or some method of setting the registers.