Re: Blocked high ports

True. But what, then, is keeping it from listening? For instance, I can
pftp from one machine to another, but when I ftp, it connects then hangs.
The only difference between them is passive ftp remains on port 21 while
standard (active) ftp makes a connection then transitions to an arbitrary
high port. The high ports are where I'm having problems.

--Brad