Re: eth0(pcmcia) network not starting up at bootup.

On Wed, Jan 05, 2000 at 12:56:59AM -0000, Pollywog wrote:
> What about machines with no PCMCIA?  Where is the network script for those?
> I have had problems with this too.
If you use pci/isa ethernet card. Make sure that module is loaded or compiled
into kernel.
/etc/init.d/network is the script that start network. So in this case, it
starts bothe lo and eth0 interface.

Cheers,

Chanop
| Chanop Silpa-Anan                       <chanop@syeng.anu.edu.au>           |
| Australian National University                                              |
| visit my web site                                                           |
| http://hilbert.anu.edu.au/~chanop/                                          |
|           Debian GNU Linux           ICQ uin 11366301                       |