Re: Xircom RealPort Ethernet/Modem on Debian

Still, questions about Brian K. Walton's hands, which might one day hold *my*
Myst book, are unsettling to me:

> Hi everybody, Has anyone got these new Xircom RealPort Ethernet 10/100+Modem
> 56 PCMCIA cards to run on Debian? If anybody has any ideas, I would be most
> appreciative.

I have Xircom 10 Base-T/56k running on my Compaq Armada 7800 under
slink/potato. It's currently functioning (the modem is, at least; I can't
speak for the ethernet because I've not yet neededto use it). I don't recall
having any real difficulty; what sort of problems are you experiencing?

Served with a smile,
--
Kerne