XFree86 4 install?

Hi everybody,

I'd like to install the XFree86 4.0.1 packages for my (up to now)
purely stable version of Debian (2.2).
Would there be any problem if I downloaded the files and upgraded
the packages, as described on the X Strike Force page
(http://people.debian.org/~branden/)?
Also, I would like to download the files traditionally over FTP,
sine my laptop only has a dialup connection to the net, and I
could use the 2MBit line here at the office. Which URL would
that be?

Thanks for helping,
Stephan

--
"Oh Boy, NT as your firewall? Give me IP and I crack it for you."
- "No Thanks, One breakin a month is all I can handle."