Sony PCG-C1VN PictureBook, ATI Rage Mobility

	I've just installed Debian 2.2 on a new Sony PictureBook,
the PCG-C1VN.  It has an 8MB ATI Rage Mobility graphics controller,
which doesn't seem to be supported under Debian 2.2/XFree86 3.3.6.
I tried a quick build of XFree86 4.0.1 from source, installed in /opt,
but had little success.  Perhaps I'm just missing something...

	Should this card be supported in woody?  Any suggestions?
Thanks...

--
Tres Hofmeister <tres@rap.ucar.edu>      http://www.rap.ucar.edu/~tres/
Research Applications Program, National Center for Atmospheric Research