cs4281 sound doesn't work after suspending

I bought thinkpad X20 two weeks ago.  Every devices works except the
3com winmodem.

But when the machine goes into suspend mode and wakes up, the sound
(cs4281 driver) doesn't work anymore.  Then I should restart the
cs4281 module.

Here is my kernel APM configuration.  I think it's correct but I might
miss something (it's my first laptop).

CONFIG_APM=y
# CONFIG_APM_DISABLE_BY_DEFAULT is not set
CONFIG_APM_IGNORE_USER_SUSPEND=y
CONFIG_APM_DO_ENABLE=y
CONFIG_APM_CPU_IDLE=y
CONFIG_APM_DISPLAY_BLANK=y
CONFIG_APM_RTC_IS_GMT=y
CONFIG_APM_ALLOW_INTS=y
# CONFIG_APM_REAL_MODE_POWER_OFF is not set
# CONFIG_TOSHIBA is not set

If anyone knows, please let me know a solution, or a hint.

--
Changwoo Ryu