Re: Laptop Dell Latitude CPx 650 with Debian Potato 2.2

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, Lukacs Gyula wrote:

> X4 vs ATI:
> ----------
>
> I have the latest woody X4, and xf86cfg fails to run:

Use dexter.  Works great!

> Can anybody help? Pleeeease ... or can anybody give me a working X4 config
> file with ATI Mobility? (I have the same laptop as $SUBJECT)

The only trouble I had was getting the right refresh and sync rates.
What I have works, but I'm not confident in them.  Does anyone have
correct values.  The vert. refresh shouldn't matter, because the LCD runs
at 60 Hz, but I'm not sure about the horiz. sync.

Unfortunately, I don't have the Linux setup handy at the moment, else I'd
post the file.

                                            -Dave
--

"Some little people have music in them, but Fats, he was all music,
 and you know how big he was."  --  James P. Johnson