Re: Thinkpad 390 Xserver

Hi Maurice,
	You should be able to get at least 16bbp at 1024X768 with the SVGA Xserver.  Take a look at:

Yes, I know that the page refers to the 390X.  But I used to have a 390E and my XF86Config file didn't change at all when I moved to the 390X.  You can view/download my config file from that site.  It works with both the 390E and 390X.  Also, if you really want it, you can download the NeoMagic XServer there also.