Re: Debian mass installation

Robert Guthrie wrote:
> Do you know how to create a meta-package like task-gnome-desktop?  It's just
> a package has only one purpose; to depend on a lot of other packages so that
> those packages get installed when you apt-get mypersonal-meta-package.

Looks like a task package consists of not much more than a proper
control file with a long Depends:-line and some readme, copyright
and changelog file.  Pick one of your choice and modify it.
(I'm not sure which is the source package of it though)

Gruesse,

	Joey

--
All language designers are arrogant.  Goes with the territory...
	-- Larry Wall