Re: Debian mass installation

Robert Guthrie wrote:
> Do you know how to create a meta-package like task-gnome-desktop?  It's just
> a package has only one purpose; to depend on a lot of other packages so that
> those packages get installed when you apt-get mypersonal-meta-package.

Looks like a task package consists of not much more than a proper
control file with a long Depends:-line and some readme, copyright
and changelog file.  Pick one of your choice and modify it.
(I'm not sure which is the source package of it though)

All language designers are arrogant.  Goes with the territory...
	-- Larry Wall