TPad-600E and kernel 2.4

Hi,

Just wondering if anybody has had any sucess using the latest debianised 2.4 kernel source (test5 i think) on a Thinkpad 600E ?

2.2.17 works fine, but when i use my 2.4.0 kernel i get hda errors, dma errors and interrupt errors.  I have kept the approriate kernel config options the same between the two kernels.  Playing with the options make no difference. Turning DMA off makes things last a bit longer, but DMA worked fine with 2.2.17,

If anybody has sucess could they send me there .config file ?

TIA

Nigel

Nigel Sale
ADC Software Systems Division
* Tel: +44 (0)20 8334 3288
* Fax: +44 (0)20 8332 7403
* Mail: nigel_sale@adc.com <mailto:nigel_sale@adc.com>
URL http://www.metrica.com
Spencer House / 23 Sheen Road / Richmond / Surrey / TW9 1BN / United Kingdom