Re: useful laptop specific apps?

Noah,

Well I use some utilities of my own brew. You can download "sn" from
http://www.penguingurus.com/projects/  This acts like su, or sg except for
networks.  You can "sn home" or, "sn work" and change networks on the fly
without having to eject cards or anything like that.  It will support as many
profiles as you care to handle and should handle dhcp and stuff fine.  I migrate
between 3 to 4 networks per day with my laptop.

Keith