Re: Error in PCMCIA script?

I tried deleting this line and what would happen is
something would just put it right back during the boot
process.
What I ended up doing, as I haven't done much with the
machine yet, is re-installed now that I have a little
better information during the install (for example, as
it turns out I needed to set it up as a tcic PCMCIA
system). The "add to inittab" question defaults to
"yes".. which since I had no idea what that really
meant I just went with the default (in fact I still
don't really know what inittab does for sure). This
time I tried choosing "No" and it seems to be working
ok. Haven't tried getting online with it yet, but it's
detecing the modem OK, and I haven't seen it spit
those errors at me every few minutes this time.
I'll cross my fingers and see how it works out ;)