Re: NEC VERSA V/75
- To: Andy Turner <Andy.Turner@ezeprint.com.au>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: NEC VERSA V/75
- From: David Karlin <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:10:16 -0600
- Message-id: <20000731093456.A1686@champagne.funk-net>
- In-reply-to: <F1D321D7A846D411A5B00004AC772750BD18@ezemail.ezeprint.com.au>; from Andy.Turner@ezeprint.com.au on Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 05:50:02PM +1000
- References: <F1D321D7A846D411A5B00004AC772750BD18@ezemail.ezeprint.com.au>
On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 05:50:02PM +1000, Andy Turner wrote:
> I've just been handed an NEC Versa V/75 laptop and asked if I can get it
> ......the challenge here is there are no leads with it.
> What kind of power supply am I looking for here ?
The NEC support site has the Versa V user's guide available for
download in .pdf format:
This is an electronic version of the manual that came with the
Versa. The appendix lists the spec's of the power supply; one
of the sections near the beginning shows you how/where it is
connected to the Versa V.
If you can't find what you need in there, feel free to contact
Powered by Debian GNU/Linux