Re: PCMCIA not recognized at boot time

In article
   Marcio Rosa da Silva <marcio@exatas.unisinos.br> wrote:

> Since then, My ethernet pccard isn't recognized at boot time (the
> system informs an anonymous mem card). The only way is to remove and
> re-insert the card, then it's recognized by the system.

Glad I'm not mad then. I have the same problems. In addition to that,
another strange thing is that the PCMCIA card only works in slot 0, not
in slot 1 anymore. Needless to say that with "the other OS" everthing
runs fine.

> What happens?

I'd like to know as well.

 Stefan Bellon * <mailto:sbellon@sbellon.de> * <http://www.sbellon.de/>

 ... A)bort R)etry G)et a stick and kill it.