Re: How to change the IPs for a given NIC permanently ?

Thanks, I was wondering about two network cards in my laptop as well...

What I would suggest, is that if you're looking for more info, you could
analyze /etc/pcmcia/network, which is the actual script that does the
setup of the card(s). I haven't really looked at it myself, but from there
you may be able to get a better understanding of how network.opts is used.

Hugo van der Merwe