Re: as86?

> Hi,
> Heather <star@betelgeuse.starshine.org> writes:
> > No, but maybe it should 'suggest' it.
>
> graeme@scooby:devel$ dpkg --info kernel-source-2.2.14_2.2.14-4.deb
>  Package: kernel-source-2.2.14
> [ mass snippage ]
>  Suggests: ncurses-dev, tk-dev, kernel-package, bin86
> [ more snippage ]
>
> In what way doesn't it suggest bin86? :)

Yeah, it occurred to me after that he must merely have ignored the suggestion
but, I've been slow in my mail this week.  (replies are alomst at speed but
I haven't been sorting and often I'm seeing them out of order. Strange system,
probably better not to know)

ob laptop:  framebuffer is driving me nuts.  What should be so different
about framebuffer support under Debian (potato/woody mix) and RH 6.1, that
the latter "just works" for framebuffer X, but Debian complains?  (the
framebuffer does work for console though)

-* Heather Stern * star@starshine.org *-