Re: New Sony VAIO support?

Hi,
	For the extra keys on a keyboard, if they are reported as exotic
keycodes, you can make them recognized by the kernel with the
"setkeycodes" command and then assign them new tasks with "loadkeys". See
the man pages for further info (I have a Multimedia Trust keyboard with my
desktop, that's how I'm using its 17 extra keys). Only works if they are
reported by the keyboard controller, though.

Regards
raph