Fast shutdown without filesystemcheck on next boot?

Hi,

I trying to find a way to shut down my laptop
*really* quick (1 - 2 seconds) from the console.

I can't wait until all processes have died. What I
want to do is "sync" - "close all open filehandles"
"umount" "poweroff"

the problem is that unmount often says that
some filesystems are busy. So next time I boot I
have to do a filesystem check which is really annoying.

So how do you force an unmount of a filsystem
(in a consisten state) even if the processes
which access the fs haven't died yet? Is there any
other way to quickly poweroff without getting
an inconsistant fs?

Thanks a lot

 Ron

-----