Re: XDM at Startup

Thanks to all who replied. I not only want to thank everyone, but also post my
ultimate solution--in case others encounter the same problem in the future.

Indeed, I found S99xdm in /etc/rc#.d where # = 2, 3, 4, 5. The file is a
script, not a link. So, I chose to:

1.	Delete S99xdm in /etc/rc2.d, /etc/rc4.d, and /etc/rc5.d.
2.	I will attempt to create a S99kdm script (based on S99xdm) and put it in
/etc/rc5.d.
3.	Then, I will have the following defined run levels (which could
help if problems arise):

	r/l 2	tty login, command line interface
	r/l 3	Default to graphical XDM login with X starting with fvwm2.
	r/l 5	Default to graphical KDM login with KDE starting.

Thanks again everyone...

--Bill Caskey