Re: New info on how to install your laptop

> My thought of the day: why nmap localhost, rather than netstat -a
> or -an ?

 Because it is actually "netstat -anp" that will (also) list the
 services. The reason for using nmap is that it is a popular tool
 for ... mapping other's people machines. As such, you may want to
 know about its existence and defend yourself against it. There are
 certainly other methods, but that's the one I happen to have
 mentioned. But, yes I will add the netstat thing, also because it is
 the way for retrieving services and deleting them (as from point 8).

 Sergio