Re: debian on a 386 ?

Hi,

maybe you are on another Debian-Server... on the orig. homesite
http://www.debian.org/releases/  you will see after "Releases by name" the
following  "Old versions of Debian" and some links to mirrors, where 1.3.1 is
available for download... for example:
http://archive.debian.org/debian-archive/dists/Debian-1.3.1/

I only follow the link.. I don't know what problem you see ?!?

Bye

Antonio