Re: what is "standard" installation?

Hi,

many thanks to all who give me precious tips.

Now I have a much better picture what to get. Last night, I just selected
"standard" and "install", miraculously, it started downloading and install
automatically - I happened to logged on to my ISP.  How great it is, isnt it ?

this list is soooo great.

thank you all
Ben