Re: Recommendations for Laptop

On Fri, 05 Nov 1999, Andrew Clark wrote:
>I would like to get a laptop and run Debian on it.  Does anyone have any
>recommendations for machines/manufactures to buy or avoid?

I have just bought a Thinkpad 600E, PentiumII-400MHz, 64M, 10G,
1024x768x16bpp.  Everything works fine except the built in WinModem which
takes 2 IRQs.  There are not enough IRQs to allow me to run a 2 IRQ device
even if I had the right driver.

--
I've been to the Colorado Software Summit.  Check out the URL and see why you
should have been there.