Re: Debian on Sony 505TX

>Could you please send me a copy of my last two messages so I can post
>them to the list.  Maybe somebody else will be able to add something
>useful to my comments.

OK, no problem.
I will do something better: I will cc the messages to the list, with my
comments,
to save you the time to post them yourself.

>BTW, how's it going? Did you get X running yet?

Yes, finally!! After so long time I finally saw X on my screen!
Still X doesn't look very nice. Fonts too big to have a program on the screen,
and low resolution. I guess to configure this must be easy compare
with the installation.

Where in X you can see and change the settings of the display?

Thanks again
Dada