Re: misc. (ThinkPad 38[05]XD support)

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, Thomas Vogels wrote:

[ snip ]

 : NeoMagic -- This accel xserver works fine for me, and installing it
 : was simple thanks to apt.  Note, you have to run xf86config only to
 : get X "basically" running.  Then _replace_ /etc/X11/XF86Config with
 : the config file that comes with the server.  Don't even think about
 : editing the modelines or whatever.  Then edit /etc/X11/Xserver to use
 : XBF_NeoMagic.  Works with 16 bpp.

Stupid question: Where do I get the neomagic xserver deb?

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD