RE: laptop "metapackage"

On Fri, 17 Sep 1999, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

> Package task-laptop
> Depends: anacron, ??
> Suggests: netenv, dhcp-client (or one of these)
	    pcmcia-cs, pcmcia-modules

--
Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC
Dictator-for-Life Air Capital Linux Users Group
Wichita, KS
cabrubak@acm.org
---
G:  All right sir.  See the little box with the row of lights on the front?
    We'll call that the wiggly-diggly.
Cu: Uh-huh.
G:  When the lights on the wiggly-diggly flash rapidly, click on the
    thingamajig, and your doodlybum should open.  Voila!  You're connected.
Cu: Okay ... yeah, I think I got it.  Thanks!
Ch: Say Greg?
G:  Yeah Chief?
Ch: Don't you think that call was a little ... ohh ... precedent setting?
G:  If you're trying to terrify me, it's too damn late.
					-- Greg, Customer and The Chief
User Friendly, 6/14/1998