Re: laptop "metapackage"

Stephane Bortzmeyer schrieb:

> On Thursday 16 September 1999, at 7 h 25, the keyboard of Werner Heuser
> <wehe@snafu.de> wrote:
>
> > is "metapackage" something we should use for a laptop package?
>
> Yes. If someone wants to manage the task-laptop package, please stand up.
Though I wrote the Debian Laptop proposal I don't want to do
the 'metapackage' yet:

- I would like to have another one in the line as a counterpart to
  my opinions

- I don't have the time currently

So if some one likes to take this package over, please feel free.

Cheers
-werner-
--
Werner Heuser                       | There is no time,             /~~
LiLAC - Linux with Laptop Computers | ... to make war ...          /~~~