Re: Suspend Mode

>From the page:

http://gamgee.acad.emich.edu/~roth/EXTENSA/suspend.html

I got the command:

     hdparm -m16 -c1 -u1 /dev/hda

Which enabled suspend to disk on my Mitsubshi Amity. I've
no idea if it will help you on your machine.

The only problem I am left with is a very bizarre time warping...
After coming out of suspend to disk time slows down on my
laptop! A "sleep 1" command takes aproximately 5 seconds!!
I haven't found a work around to that one yet and it really messes
coda up. Any insight on that would be much appreciated.

Matt
--

Pontus Lidman <pontus@lysator.liu.se> on 08/31/99 10:12:43 AM