PCMCIA config

I have some time on my hands, so I am busy getting PCMCIA to work on my new
Acer travelmate 512T with O2Micro OZ6832/6833 Card Bus Controller .

I'm running a Slink system. I downloaded the 2.2.10 kernel source and baked
a new kernel (took six minutes), installed it and it worked.

Then downloaded the latest pcmcia source code (3.0.14) and followed the
instructions to install. It gave me all thumbs up.

Now when I invoke /etc/init.d/pcmcia start it still hangs the machine. I
guess I did something wrong or didn't do something at all with the
/etc/pcmcia/conf_opts file, so would somebody be so kind to post or mail me
a working conf_opts file for me to compare with my own?

Tnx, -- Hans