Re: Proxy-configuration for different network-localtions

    Frank> is it possible to automatically change the proxy settings
    Frank> on Mozilla browser for example while connecting into a
    Frank> different network with the laptop?

This isn't easily possible without restarting Mozilla.

The best thing to do is run a lightweight proxy on your laptop, and
restart it when you change networks.  That way, you don't have to
reconfigure Mozilla, just the proxy it points to.

Personally, I run both wwwoffle and privoxy (not very lightweight, and
from Debian unstable) on my laptop, and use laptop-net to reconfigure
and restart services when I re-plug the network cable.

peace & happiness,
martin