Re: alternate boot for internet connection

Hi,

	You could use ifupdown-roaming (or whereami, or something like that) for
automatic configuration of network interfaces. Rebooting the machine will not
do any good. Of course you could have different configurations using
run-levels, but I dont think that this is what you really want :-)

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br
http://wecanstopspam.org

  ``Without the wind, the grass does not move. Without software, hardware is
useless.''
						The Tao Of Programing