Re: TRENDnet pcmcia Card

Fist thank you for that mail .. so let me explain how my status now is:

then i loadet the right pcmcia modules ..loadet are:

pcnet_cs      (unused) <- !
8390          [pcnet_cs]
ds            [pcnet_cs]
i82365
pcmcia_core   [pcnet_cs ds i82365]

so, then i did pcnetconfig and set up the ip/netmask and so on
ok, /var/log/syslog says me not that good things :(

cardmgr[145]: intializing socket 0
cardmgr[145]: unsupported card in socket 0
cardmgr[145]:   product info: "CardBus", "Fast Ethern

ok that means to me that my pcmcia card not gets supportet by that
pcmcia modules but the Documentation of the pcmcia Modules says that ?

scary, is there further information what TRENDnet cards get supportet by
the pcnet_cs modul ?

--
MfG /*/ kind regards  /*/ Debian GNU\Linux
Michael Ablassmeier  /*/  ITSZ Holzkirchen