WLAN-Card on DELL (again)

Hello List,

I've got an original DELL PCMCIA-WLAN-Card on my desk (data at the end
of this message [1]). Is it possible to use this card under Linux?

I found at

http://pcmcia-cs.sourceforge.net/ftp/SUPPORTED.CARDS

that the card is supported by the [orinoco_cs driver]
[x86,axp,ppc,smp] driver. But in the same table I find the following:

[orinoco_cs driver] [x86,axp,ppc,smp]
Samsung 11Mbps WLAN
[ PrismII based cards: limited functionality ]   <== this is meant
Addtron AWP-100
Ambicom WL1100 PC
Belkin F5D6020
Compaq WL100
Dell TrueMobile 1150 Series   <== there's the DELL-card
D-Link DWL-650, DRC-650

Now, I don't know, if this entry is meant for all the following cards
which means, the DELL WLAN-adapter is only limited functional (what
ever this means).

Does anybody know anything about this Card?

[1] Card Data:

Type:
-----
DELL TrueMobile 1150 SERIES
11Mbps Wireles LAN Adapter

Typenschild:
------------
Lucent Technologies
DS/N TW-057FUY-41.... (the rest is covered by the seal[*])
DP/N 057FUY C/O TW
Rev A00
MAC address: XXXXXXXXXXX
Encryption: 128RC4
PC24E-H-FC
FCC-ID: XXXXXXXXXXXX

[*] I don't want to break this, because if it's not possible to get
this card work under Linux it is sent back to DELL at the end of the
week.

Thanx for any hint,

--

Karsten Rothemund,
Institut f. Allgemeine Elektrotechnik, Universitaet Rostock