Re: PCMCIA modem

Hi,

concerning supported PCMCIA modems: I'm going to bye an E-Tech 56K6 PCMCIA
modem, but unfortunatelly not so much information is availible.

I've checked
http://mobilix.org/pcmcia_linux.html
and
http://pcmcia-cs.sourceforge.net/ftp/SUPPORTED.CARDS

This model is  mentioned neither as supported nor the opposite.
Does anyone has any experience with this card?
All I could find is below (an important thing - it is a HARDWARE modem)

Easy to install (Plug-and-Play)
56000bps data transfer (V.90)
14400bps and 9600bps fax send and receive
Fax group 3 class 1
Compatible with video-conferencing (H.324)
Telephone cable included
Hardware modem:
 Built-in processor
 Trouble-free installation
Fax/data/voice software included:
 Multi language
 Fax send and receive
 Voice answering machine
 Handsfree telephone calls
 Drivers for Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4 and 2000

Any help is apreciated

Roman