Re: acpi package

> I've received this message twice, is there a transmission problem?

No, but if you don't set a Reply-to address on your list mail, you can
reasonably expect people to do "reply to all" and end up sending responses
to both you and the list.  Even people like me, who try always to respond
only to the list, sometimes make mistakes.

It's a pet peeve of mine that posters often get annoyed if they get two
copies (not suggesting that you are - some people get quite irate), but it
seems to me that it's the initial poster's responsibility to ensure the
desired routing, NOT the responder's.
--
derek