Re: Mail Delivery (failure postmaster@eisa.com)

Thank you for reporting any abuse of our system however, we regret that
we cannot respond personally to every report.
Cybersurf maintains a zero tolerance policy with regards to hacking,
spamming and harassment.  All reports are investigated and the offending party may have their service terminated immediately without notification.

For reasons of confidentiality, we cannot release any details about our
user\'s identities except to authorized law enforcement personnel.

In order to effectively track abusers, we require the following information:

1.  I.P. Address of the attacker.
2.  Time and date of the attack (including Time Zone)
3.  In the case of spam, abusive or harassing email, a forwarded copy of the email or a copy of the email with full headers displayed.