Re: Your e-mail will not be read.

Hi....I tried to do this exact thing earlier and it only took about close to 2 hrs to find my way around and get very frustrated trying to order flowers for Mother's Day.
No matter what I did or where I went, my 'email address' was  not recognized by 'Hallmark'!
 What I do not find the least bit amusing right n ow is that you are emailing me about placing an order and yet when I try to order the only thing I receive at the top of my screen at your website is:  'our records do not recognize your email address'......I wasted almost 2 hrs trying to order flowers; had the entire form filled out, had my Hallmark Gold number ready, etc. and when I kept trying to place the order over and over and over, I  just keep receiving the above message.  I finally got extremely disgusted and just closed the website.
  If you want to at least try to straighten this out I would appreciate it (I think).
Sorry, but I am so very annoyed at what I all went through during the 'night' tonight. My mother has 'kidney failure' and I sooooo wanted to try to brighten her day by sending flowers and from Hallmark.  Right now,  I am just very disappointed in the whole thing.
  Thanks, Connie