Re: New developers for March and April : Vietnamese and Chinese translations

Hi all,

As the previous translator for New developers information into Simplified Chinese, I'd acknowledge this change. It looks good to me.

Please apply this change and go ahead to remove the draft status for zh-cn translation. Thanks!

--
Regards,
Boyuan Yang

YU Bo <tsu.yubo@gmail.com> 于 2018年5月2日周三 18:04写道:
Hello,
On Tue, May 01, 2018 at 08:40:23PM +0200, jean-pierre giraud wrote:
>Dear translators,
>I tried to translate this post in Chines and Vietnamese using your
>previous translations. I hope I don't make any mistakes. Thank you in
>advance for proofreading the translations uploaded to the Bits directory
>at the following address :
>https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/tree/master/content/2018
I have seen:

https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2018/new-developers-2018-02-zh-CN.md

Here: "Title: 新 Debian 开发者和维护者" i think "Title: 新的 Debian开发者和维护者", which would be better.

Thanks.