Re: Greetings from Vietnam

Dear Minh and list readers,

On Tue, 10 Mar 2015, Minh Le wrote,
> I'm Minh from Hoi An (Vietnam). I have heard that you might have a lack of contributors from my country.
> Please advice how I could help.

I learned to know Minh recently in Vietnam.  Since I considered her very
helpful, bright and open minded I asked her for a translation of the sad
news about Clytie Siddall[1].  Few hours later I recieved the
translation you can read now in Vietnamese on our web page[2].  This
prompt response made me think that Minh might enjoy our kind community
and I suggested her to write to the two mailing list I considered
relevant for her.  It might need noticing that she is not a Debian user
(at the moment ;-)) and has no dedicated IT background and thus needs
some helping hand in the beginning.

Kind regards and Minh, thanks for showing up here

         Andreas.

PS: Additional hint for Minh: On the Debian Mailing lists people usually
    expect that if you write to the list you are also subscribed.  In
    case you are not (yet) its safer to ask for beeing CCed - which I
    do hereby since I'm not subscribed to both lists.

[1] https://www.debian.org/News/2015/20150204
[2] https://www.debian.org/News/2015/20150204.vi.html

--
http://fam-tille.de