Re: Translate the Debian MIPS announcement

On 24/03/2015 18:45, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Tue, 2015-03-24 at 18:02 +0700, Minh Le wrote:
>
>> Im sorry for my delay since it's really something technical for me who
>> have no IT background.
> No worries :)
I'm agree. But Ms. Minh Le should use plain text (notepad++) instead of
docx.
​​
​​
Thanks for your advice. I'll use Notepad++ then.​
>> Please find the attachment for the Vietnamese version.
> I have converted it to HTML and added to the publicity SVN:
>
> https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/vi/drafts/debian-mips.wml?view=markup

I reviewed it. Please see the attachment.
Thanks,
Thank you! ​It looks better ​than mine :)

--
Trần Ngọc Quân.

--
Best Regards.