I am just in time

Hey, name of mine is Kathrine!
Shots of yours on on dating resource arrested my attention and so I wished to know more about u. I think u wouldn't be against of it.
You're a pretty guy and I really love men who look like you. What I can tell about me? My height is 176 cm. Birthday of mine is on 9 of October. I'm brown haired. I could share with u some of my hot photo in a new message if you interested in witnessing them.
So, I wish u good luck and hope to receive a message from u soon.